Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our Grape Harvest


All around us for the last few weeks our neighbours have been harvesting their grapes.

We have been given a bottle of both our neighbours red and white wines for 2009, to sample in a few weeks time when they are ready to drink.

Our own grapevines were somewhat neglected this year as rather low on our list of priorities.

In fact this picture shows our complete crop, which I harvested one afternoon recently.

They have now been made into what has turned out to be the most delicious grape juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!