Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Spettacolo Pirotecnico




Last Wednesday evening, July 29th we attended the second of Marta’s firework displays. This one was in honour of the Patron Saint of Marta and took place in the harbour area, with the most fantastic display over the lake. I have posted just a couple of my favourite shots here but if you would like to view the full set let me know. They are also online at www.flickr.com and I can send you an invite to view them there. Or if you are a friend of mine on www.facebook.com they are also in the Marta Estate Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!